• I am looking for specific icons.

I am looking for these icons.
    https://goo.gl/ib7lGk
    https://goo.gl/33CHsg

How to call these packages icons?

• I think it’s (a newer version of) Square icon theme. Mine is 3-4 years old and is Gtk 2. It even still has the huge-icons bug under Gtk 3:

0_1480094302956_square-icons.png

Don’t remember where I got it. A search for Square now returns icon sets that are different from the original theme.

The Comment= in my index.theme says:

Comment=The square semi-flat icons by Eep Setiawan --e3psetiawan@gmail.com--

You may use these keywords in your searches.

• He’s using the ChaletOS distro and that is the default ChaletOS icons.

• @Knightr1der said in I am looking for specific icons.:

He’s using the ChaletOS distro and that is the default ChaletOS icons.

Good to know! Thanks for the info :+1: . Will grab them right now :) .

• @Knightr1der said in I am looking for specific icons.:

He’s using the ChaletOS distro and that is the default ChaletOS icons.

ChaletOS at SourceForge is in funny disorder. Folder names don’t correspond to ISO names. File names doesn’t follow version numbers. Names and numbering don’t follow the same pattern.

Confirm that this is Square icons theme, v.1.2. It is found in the file named chaletos14.04.3-avg2015-std-amd64.iso. It should be this one.

Though a bit outdated, it doesn’t have the huge-icons bug anymore, so may be happily used in Gtk 3. This is Antergos Mate 2016.11.20:

0_1480103940764_square-icons-1.2.png

• I spoke too early and must correct myself. Sorry. The huge-icons bug is still present in Square-1.2 icons theme. It is less noticeable then in earlier theme’s versions, but it’s still there.

Pamac is an example of a Gtk 3 application. This is how its Update Manager window looks like with Gtk3-aware icons theme. The theme in use is EvoPop. The window looks the same with Numix icons themes. Antergos Mate 2016.11.20:

0_1480133362847_square-icons-1.2-evopop-icons.png

This is the same Update Manager window with Square-1.2 - Gtk3-unaware icons theme. It’s the huge-icons bug:

0_1480133598178_square-icons-1.2-gtk3-unaware-icons.png
    I use pacman and yaourt, in terminal, so didn’t notice immediately the problem with pamac. I’m sorry again.

• I know that these icons come from ChaletOS, just wanted to know their names and whether therefore it can be installed in Antergos. Thanks!

specific5 icons20 Posts 7Views 425