• Antergos Installer Error 347852, 'Cannot create download package list'

I decided to install Antergos using “antergos-2016.11.20-x86_64.iso” and md5 checked OK.

Sony Vaio VGN-AW11Z/B (8 years old)
    Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T9400
    Graphic Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT GPU
    Memory Type: 4GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz

I hit a problem during the install process.

After choosing partition for ‘/’ and swap, then enter username and password, the installer crashed and error message popped up…

• Antergos Installer Error, 'Cannot create download package list (metalinks)'
      Please reference the following number when reporting this error 347852

I tried Google but didn’t get any results, anyone seen this error before?

EDIT: I tried Google again without the ‘error 347852’ and found a hit…
    https://forum.antergos.com/topic/5509/cannot-create-download-package-list-metalinks/11
    so I will try not select Flash and install it afterwards as suggested by karasu

EDIT2: Installation completed successfully thanks to karasu for fix.

• I am having the same problem with KDE installation. But i dont remember the code.

• @andreasdimo79 said in Antergos Installer Error 347852, 'Cannot create download package list':

I am having the same problem with KDE installation. But i dont remember the code.

Not sure what you mean. I just I unchecked Flash plugins and it installed successfully.

• I unchecked all options. But the installation in the end is canceled and and says a similar error message

• @andreasdimo79 , hi.
    Because this topic is shown as SOLVED, you won t get much attention here. Will you please open a new topic with a good description of your issue?
    Cheers

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

error174 installer33 3478521 Posts 5Views 625