• Panel Settings

Hi,

I have been unable to find the panel settings for 2016.11.20 using Gnome GUI.

Thanks,
    Shawn

• What are “panel settings”?

• The settings to manipulate the panels. Well what Linux calls panels in most distros, but in Windows it is called a task bar. For example, in Kali Linux it says “panels” in the main settings area, which allows me to make it wider, adjust font sizes, etc… I have a high resolution screen and I am attempting to make it readable.

Thanks,
    Shawn

• You can adjust the Gnome dock with the Dash to Dock extension (right click on the applications button). For the other settings try the gnome-tweak-tool.

• @shawnthor
    Gnome 3 by default has no graphical interface to adust/manipulate the panel as such a functionality is considered too confusing for the targetted Gnome 3 user by the deveopers of Gnome. .Either use extensions ( and hope they are compatible with our Gnome 3 version) or the “tweak-tool” or work your way through the dconf settings to change what you want.
    J.

panel30 Posts 5Views 1196
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.