• Awesome Distribution!

I’m an Arch Linux fan, as well as a Cinnamon fan, and I installed Antergos today. After installing the default Gnome desktop I decided to also install Cinnamon. It was a very small download and It’s the best Cinnamon experience that I’ve had, bar none. I’ve recently tried Linux Mint Cinnamon, both Ubuntu and Debian, and there is no comparison. Thanks!!!

• I’m an Arch Linux fan, as well as a Cinnamon fan, and I installed Antergos today. After installing the default Gnome desktop I decided to also install Cinnamon. It was a very small download and It’s the best Cinnamon experience that I’ve had, bar none. I’ve recently tried Linux Mint Cinnamon, both Ubuntu and Debian, and there is no comparison. Thanks!!!

• @“daspicer”:1efv4q5s said:

I’m an Arch Linux fan, as well as a Cinnamon fan, and I installed Antergos today. After installing the default Gnome desktop I decided to also install Cinnamon. It was a very small download and It’s the best Cinnamon experience that I’ve had, bar none. I’ve recently tried Linux Mint Cinnamon, both Ubuntu and Debian, and there is no comparison. Thanks!!![/quote:1efv4q5s]

I’m sure the Antergos team will be glad to hear this… I know I am!

Welcome to Antergos!

In God's love,
    †MaNNa <{{{\>< …to You all thanks and glory Lord Yeshua!

And Jesus prayed to The Father, "And this is the way to ete…

• We are for sure!

Posts 4Views 1391
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.