• Can not connect to wireless during installation

Hi.
    I has some problem with cinnamon which forced me to reinstall antergos. I am familiar with the installation procedure so we can skip this.
    The problem is that i can not connect to my wireless connection. I enter the name of SSID and password for that SSID. Nothing happens. The computer tries to connect but after a while it gives up. No error message. If i share my internet from my smartphone i can connect to that wifi but not my ordinary wifi. This problem is common not only for antergos but for any other arch based os (manjaro and aprikos OS). I do not have this problem with mint, ubuntu and opensuse. Right now i am using opensuse tumbleweed.
    My usb network card is a dlink card and it has been working with antergos for more than 1 year and it also works with all others linux distributions i mentioned before. Both antergos and manjaro have been installed on this computer before and there is no hardware changes on that.

• Try setting up your netwok adapter to using a manually setup IP addraess instead of dhcp,

installation279 during32 wireless32 connect29 Posts 2Views 623
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.