How do you enable screen lock / blank screen in Antergos with Gnome desktop.
What are the steps required to ensure that the screen locks or blanks after a set time. In other words what do I need to enable or disable in, Light Locker, screensaver, power and privacy settings what are the correct combinations to enable the lock screen and blank the screen?
I can see on my system that the following are available:
- Light Locker Setting is available
- Screen Locker in startup applications
- Screensaver in startup applications
- The default lock screen, I believe it to be Light DM
- Power and privacy in the settings menu
It sounds like a basic request but it is an important one that is easy to enable in other Linux operating systems and it is frustrating not being able to work this out…