• Can't get past login screen.

Greetings all…

I have tried four times, on two computers, to install Antergos with Xfce, and I’ve never managed to get past the login screen. Auto login didn’t work either on lxdm or lightdm. Even with autologin selected at install, with the correct password on the correctly chosen keyboard type, Antergos always drops me at the login screen and then refuses to let me get any further. I’m not a complete novice. I know how to install a distro; so what’s going wrong here?! I’m perfectly willing to accept that it may be down to something I’ve done wrong, but I can’t figure out what.

Many thanks…
    Edd

• Greetings all…

I have tried four times, on two computers, to install Antergos with Xfce, and I’ve never managed to get past the login screen. Auto login didn’t work either on lxdm or lightdm. Even with autologin selected at install, with the correct password on the correctly chosen keyboard type, Antergos always drops me at the login screen and then refuses to let me get any further. I’m not a complete novice. I know how to install a distro; so what’s going wrong here?! I’m perfectly willing to accept that it may be down to something I’ve done wrong, but I can’t figure out what.

Many thanks…
    Edd

• I have the same issue- see my thread

[img:1pt1tebw]http://i59.tinypic.com/33e3r08.png[/img:1pt1tebw]
    [b:1pt1tebw]Don't forget to mark your thread as [SOLVED] [/b:1pt1tebw]

• One posible solution is to pick Cinnamon2D on logon screen, for those who try to login Cinnarch edition.

Posts 5Views 1135