• Broadcom BCM 4352 wireless adapter on Antergos

Hi,

I just ran Antergos liive image and everything worked except for network. The laptop has a Broadcom BCM4352 wireless adapter. Would this adapter be detected during install so I do not end up on a new distro without network? Also, I have had some stability problems with wireless connections on this laptop and I know that the Broadcom stuff can be problematic on Linux. If someone have experiences with Broadcom BCM43452 on Antergos it would be great if they could share them.

//Christian

• Probably automatically will not turn out and not installed, but it is possible beforehand to save a driver and then to install him.
    https://repo.antergos.info/antergos/x86_64/broadcom-wl-6.30.223.271-6-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz

Russian fan club of Antergos

• @tuxnot Thanks. So that package doesn’t have any dependencies that I would have to download as well? Since I won’t be having Intenet I need to make sure.

//Christian

• $ yaourt -S broadcom-wl
    o
    $ yaourt -S broadcom-wl-dkms

Autodidacta en la VIDA …y en Linux, también.

• @cdysthe There were no problems with dependencies. Problems in other, excuse that forgot to tell about it. For installation reset will be necessary, and in the LiveCD mode reset will remove changes. I don’t know other way, except as on an installation time to use the wire Internet. Sorry.

Russian fan club of Antergos

broadcom12 43521 wireless23 bcm1 Posts 5Views 521