• Cnchi freezes on desktop environment select

Cnchi won’t go past the DE select screen. I’ve had this issue before and figured the bug would be fixed later. yesterday I decided to try and install it on VM and it worked very well but when I actually go to install it in real time it’s back to the same old problem. Anyone have a fix?

i7 6700HQ
    Nvidia 970M 3gb
    Sandisk x300 512gb
    Intel 440x wifi

It will however let me install base but only if I use the nvidia fallback boot option. I’d rather not have to do that since the whole reason I want to use antergos is to have an easy arch installation in the first place

• @steaksoldier said

I’ve had this issue before and figured the bug would be fixed later.

Hi!For starts, Is it a fresh iso? I have an older dvd which behaves like that if trying to install.
    Also, what about your Internet connection? You need to have a good one.

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• @anarch No it isn’t. downloaded it only a day before I attempted to install.

Edit: forgot to add that the downspeed on my home internet is 50 mbps. I’m doing this over wifi as well.

• @steaksoldier You have an NVIDIA Optimus card. It may be useful to take a look at Bumblebee article in Antergos Wiki before the installation.

• @just Issue solved. Simply had to disable nouveau drivers. Thank you for your help.

• @steaksoldier You’re welcome. Antergos Wiki aims to help users. Thanks for marking the topic as [Solved].

cnchi121 freeze25 help16 desktop environ6 Posts 6Views 2015
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.