• Help: Does not boot after trying to install graphics card driver

I bought a new laptop and wanted to try arch, so i installed antergos 3 day before, and i was setting up my things like python packages, emacs etc(my previous environment related to development) for past 3 days. And during the installation and usage of the os, while booting up the os i use to get loads and loads of error that runs too fast. But it use to boot and working fine. Today i wanted to try steam and so i thought of installing bumbelbee first. After that, im unable to start antergos. All i get is a never ending message(the same message that came previously, but now it doesn’t boot and keeps looping the error). I have attached the error as an image.0_1478193331426_P_20161103_222214.jpg

Now is there any way to get inside or rectifying this mess that i made,without reinstalling from scratch. Because i spent almost last 3 nights completely in setting up things which ended perfectly for my development. I cant imagine dong the whole process again from scratch.

I also tried getting into the Advanced options fir Antergos Linux and tried all 4 options there,… no use,… Then i did tried to enter into tty sessions(sorry if that is not the correct term, i tried Ctrl+Alt+F1/F2/…/F7, got the same error…)

In the boot menu, at the bottom there is “Enter:Boot Selection” “E:Edit Selection” and “C:GRUB commandline” and below that another line saying “For Non-Graphichal boot: Add systemd.unit=multi-user.target to the kernel command line” . Can i do anything with these option and change or repair the things …? or is there any way to use a live usb OS to boot and edit the corresponding file or remove them from the installed OS.
    Help Please.

The laptop i have is, Asus R558U and the graphics card is Nvidia 930mx.

[since the system is not booting i don’t know exactly which tutorial i followed and what steps i did to install, sorry. And if have i posted this question under wrong section, plz forgive ]

error279 nvidia145 booting problem19 failing to boot2 Posts 2Views 846
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.