• The VPN connection disconnected because VPN service stopped

I am having an issue with VPN service.

Everytime I try to reconnect to the VPN service after it stops working I get the following error message .

?
    “The VPN connection disconnected because VPN service stopped” how can i fix this ? Without restarting ?

• @squirrel83 what service are we talking about? you might get better support over at the vpn service web site.

ive used several different vpns on antergos no problem at all.

• @squirrel83 1st you need to contact the service support. I am using VyrpVPN, and have no problem at all. Good speed, no lags.

• @squirrel83 I have the same problem than you. I can connect fine using my android phone but it will not work on my antergos machine. They are both on the same network. It used to work fine on my machine but for some reasons it does not.

I ran one of the commands on the PPTP Client page of the arch forum and it says that the connection requests are being sent not nothing comes back.

Any ideas how to solve the problem?

• I have not had an issue in about a week since the last VPN connections update /

• VPN disconnects are pretty common.

• It is working again. I don’t know what went wrong…

• You can use Tubo VPN for more reliable and secure service. It is available for Android, iOS and PC devices for free.

• I’ve only used 2 different VPNs, Witopia and NordVPN, with the later being much better. No issues with NordVPN and comes with a nice android app. I did have to modify kernel parameters to disable ipv6 and prevent ipv6 leaks. Great live customer service.

connection18 disconnected1 vpn12 Posts 9Views 2436