• RS780 screen tearing problem and dual monitor setup

I have just two problems to solve and I have my perfect desktop

1. My graphic card Radeon HD3200 (RS780) integrated on MB have huge screen tearing problem!
      When I move window of some app across screen huge screen tearing is present.
      Screen tearing is present also in video reproduction.
      I use default Antergos Radeon driver that is installed alongside with installing OS (Graphic: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RS780)

Is there any solution for this problem? How to eliminate screen tearing?
    It is very irritating problem for me, I don’t like screen to tear when I watch video or move app window

1. I have two monitor set up. 22" Samsung on D-SUB and 42" LG HDTV on HDMI.
      I had problem with LG TV not reporting correct size and that was sorted out thanks to lots.0.logs.
      It is explained in this topic: [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1460][0]">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1460

Now I have one more problem. Let me explain.
    Like I sad I have dual monitor setup but I newer use both monitor s at same time.
    Usual I work on my 22" Samsung and when I setup that Samsung is primary monitor and LG TV to turned off that configuration is not respected on login screen. On login screen, login is always on LG HDTV regardless what is monitor setup!
    I have to log in blindly if I don’t wont to turn on LG TV and if I turn on LG TV and log in with him turned on both monitors are active regardless that setup was that only active monitor is Samsung.

Is there solution for this problem?

Thanks in advanece
    Cheers!
    I

[0]: <a href=

• I have just two problems to solve and I have my perfect desktop

1. My graphic card Radeon HD3200 (RS780) integrated on MB have huge screen tearing problem!
      When I move window of some app across screen huge screen tearing is present.
      Screen tearing is present also in video reproduction.
      I use default Antergos Radeon driver that is installed alongside with installing OS (Graphic: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RS780)

Is there any solution for this problem? How to eliminate screen tearing?
    It is very irritating problem for me, I don’t like screen to tear when I watch video or move app window

1. I have two monitor set up. 22" Samsung on D-SUB and 42" LG HDTV on HDMI.
      I had problem with LG TV not reporting correct size and that was sorted out thanks to lots.0.logs.
      It is explained in this topic: [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1460][0]">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1460

Now I have one more problem. Let me explain.
    Like I sad I have dual monitor setup but I newer use both monitor s at same time.
    Usual I work on my 22" Samsung and when I setup that Samsung is primary monitor and LG TV to turned off that configuration is not respected on login screen. On login screen, login is always on LG HDTV regardless what is monitor setup!
    I have to log in blindly if I don’t wont to turn on LG TV and if I turn on LG TV and log in with him turned on both monitors are active regardless that setup was that only active monitor is Samsung.

Is there solution for this problem?

Thanks in advanece
    Cheers!
    I

[0]: <a href=

• Hi,

Did you ever figure this out? Sorry we werent of much help. Seems I overlooked this post

Regards,

• what DE do you have ?

Posts 4Views 1070