• GNOME No Mouse keyboard Freezes Also 10/15/16

Boot up into Gnome, Classic Gnome, Gnome Wayland, Gnome Xorg and I cannot use them - I have no keyboard or mouse. I am using Deepin now, and other light weight desktop environments work.

I don’t even know where to get good log files on the errors. I cannot upload the journal files because I do not have enough privledges on this forum 😞

Anyone having this problem?

One of the [0_1476665042927_journal](Uploading 93%) [0_1476665053299_journal.last](Uploading 92%)

• @djringjr

When you log in into Gnome, the mouse stops working? Or is after some time working that it stops?

You should check /var/log/Xorg.0.log and also .xsession-errors in your home folder (if it exists).

When the mouse and keyboard stop working, can you go to a terminal with CTRL+ALT+F2 ?

About the forum privileges, I think you can’t upload files if you are not a “trusted” user. You can put them on pastebin or similar services and then put the link here.

gnome276 keyboard57 mouse49 freezes15 Posts 2Views 352
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.