• Odd desktop behavior.

When using the mouse right click with the drag and highlight - the highlights do no disappear. For instance when trying to remove multiple shortcuts on a desktop.

0_1476458698929_Screenshot from 2016-10-14 11-22-03.png

• It’s a Nemo bug and it was fixed in July, but they (the devs of Cinnamon & Linux Mint) haven’t published a new version of Nemo, and since [probably] Antergos are using only final releases, the fix is not out yet.

You could use the nemo-git package from AUR. That includes the fix.

• Same bug here. Desktop isn’t usable anymore after the system update performed yesterday. There is also a permanent hover-icon blocking the start menu. Arch/Antergos with Cinnamon seems not to be a stable combination for the last months.
    New users don’t have the permission to upload files like screenshots?

• @thebrian2008 Exactly the same problem. I had Antergos a week ago, then I tried KDE and when I wanted to return to Cinnamon this happens… 😞

• you cold just turn off desl top icon for now it and witll stop till that put a fix out js thats what i did

• @thuginc It can’t be nemo cos nemo is not installed on my system.

• The latest nemo and numix-frost-themes updates fixed the problem for me. The permanent hover-icon in /usr/share/cinnamon/theme is still blocking the start menu, even after a complete removal and re-add. Any idea?

0_1477232393831_menue.png

behavior6 odd2 Posts 7Views 1334
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.