• Like 0

I can't log in my account. Please, help me

{SOLVED} Hi, here marcello947, After logout lost access to my account. He writes wrong login or password, but I type certainly correct password and login. I created a new account and after logging out again the same thing happened. I can not get out, because I lose again access. That can not be! I wrote on this emailed to the admin, but returned to me mail MAILER-DAEMON. What do I do in this situation? When you log out now, again, I lose access to my current account.
    My logins: marcello947, marcello9471 and current vinyllo, which I now write. Please, help me. I checked on several computers / smartphones and various web browsers and it is the same problem.

• Like 0

@vinyllo Have you tried with and without capslock?

• Like 0

Of course!

• Like 0

you need to use your e-mail, not the username, If that doesn’t work too you can reset your password. Then will work, cause i do that too.

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• Like 0

@vinyllo I wouldn t logout myself. There s not really need to do so. Anyway, as already said, you need to use your e-mail, not your username. Let us know if your problem persists.
    Keep smiling!

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.04 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Like 0

I typed an email, and reseted the password. Nothing helped. Show me:
    “There was an error processing the login.”

• Like 1

OK, problem solved. Somehow I was able to log into the accounts and delete them and leave core-account. Topic to close.

• Like 1

@marcello947 , Ok then, I edited it to show as “SOLVED”.

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.04 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

account3 Posts 8Views 432