• I can't log in my account. Please, help me

{SOLVED} Hi, here marcello947, After logout lost access to my account. He writes wrong login or password, but I type certainly correct password and login. I created a new account and after logging out again the same thing happened. I can not get out, because I lose again access. That can not be! I wrote on this emailed to the admin, but returned to me mail MAILER-DAEMON. What do I do in this situation? When you log out now, again, I lose access to my current account.
    My logins: marcello947, marcello9471 and current vinyllo, which I now write. Please, help me. I checked on several computers / smartphones and various web browsers and it is the same problem.

• @vinyllo Have you tried with and without capslock?

• Of course!

• you need to use your e-mail, not the username, If that doesn’t work too you can reset your password. Then will work, cause i do that too.

• @vinyllo I wouldn t logout myself. There s not really need to do so. Anyway, as already said, you need to use your e-mail, not your username. Let us know if your problem persists.
    Keep smiling!

• I typed an email, and reseted the password. Nothing helped. Show me:
    “There was an error processing the login.”

• OK, problem solved. Somehow I was able to log into the accounts and delete them and leave core-account. Topic to close.

• @marcello947 , Ok then, I edited it to show as “SOLVED”.

account4 Posts 8Views 1225
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.