• \[SOLVED\]Transmission errors

[[email protected] ~]$ transmission-gtk   
    ^C\*\* Message: Got signal 2; trying to shut down cleanly. Do it again if it gets stuck.  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_bin\_get\_child: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_BIN (bin)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_remove: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_add: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_resize: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_move: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  
    ^C  
    [[email protected] ~]$   

I tried to run the app and I got these errors. I reinstalled the transmission-cli and gtk packages but the same error.

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

• [[email protected] ~]$ transmission-gtk   
    ^C\*\* Message: Got signal 2; trying to shut down cleanly. Do it again if it gets stuck.  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_bin\_get\_child: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_BIN (bin)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_remove: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_add: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_resize: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_move: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  
    ^C  
    [[email protected] ~]$   

I tried to run the app and I got these errors. I reinstalled the transmission-cli and gtk packages but the same error.

• Try changing your theme…looks like it could be related.

• @“lots.0.logs”:1dm0vhn7 said:

Try changing your theme…looks like it could be related.[/quote:1dm0vhn7]
    Not, that was a python2 bug. I got a upgrade to python and the problem was solved

Posts 4Views 591
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.