• \[SOLVED\]Transmission errors

[[email protected] ~]$ transmission-gtk   
    ^C\*\* Message: Got signal 2; trying to shut down cleanly. Do it again if it gets stuck.  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_bin\_get\_child: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_BIN (bin)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_remove: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_add: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_resize: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_move: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  
    ^C  
    [[email protected] ~]$   

I tried to run the app and I got these errors. I reinstalled the transmission-cli and gtk packages but the same error.

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

• [[email protected] ~]$ transmission-gtk   
    ^C\*\* Message: Got signal 2; trying to shut down cleanly. Do it again if it gets stuck.  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_bin\_get\_child: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_BIN (bin)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_remove: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_container\_add: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_CONTAINER (container)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_resize: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  

(transmission-gtk:2727): Gtk-CRITICAL \*\*: gtk\_window\_move: assertion 'GTK\_IS\_WINDOW (window)' failed  
    ^C  
    [[email protected] ~]$   

I tried to run the app and I got these errors. I reinstalled the transmission-cli and gtk packages but the same error.

• Try changing your theme…looks like it could be related.

• @“lots.0.logs”:1dm0vhn7 said:

Try changing your theme…looks like it could be related.[/quote:1dm0vhn7]
    Not, that was a python2 bug. I got a upgrade to python and the problem was solved

Posts 4Views 562