• Antergos or ArchLinux Manual up-to-date in .pdf

Hi, is there any Antergos or ArchLinux Manual in pdf?
    A complete one and up-to-date.

Thanks for our help!

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• I don’t think you will ever find anything like that. There are updates to Arch so often that the most reliable way of getting information will be the wiki and mailing lists (and forums).
    wiki.archlinux.org is the place to be :)

• i understand, but i like to read in pdf mod (more organized).
    I managed to find a Manjaro pdf, i hope it can be of some use to me.
    Thanks for your help.

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

• You can install an offline copy of the wiki by enter the following command in the terminal

sudo pacman -S arch-wiki-docs

The wiki location on computer

/usr/share/doc/arch-wiki/html/en/

If you want it in a pdf, you can always use a html to pdf converter like http://wkhtmltopdf.org

• @Tiedemann said in Antergos or ArchLinux Manual up-to-date in .pdf:

I don’t think you will ever find anything like that. There are updates to Arch so often that the most reliable way of getting information will be the wiki and mailing lists (and forums).
    wiki.archlinux.org is the place to be :)

that would be one massive pdf file :laughing: i wouldnt want to write that baby :scream:

like @Tiedemann said the arch wiki is a great read with tons of info. if there is a topic you want more info about just search the wiki and you will get tons of detailed info.

• Mayby whe can make a Antergos Book, from gitbook.com :) easy adapt to other users asswel good community adaptation if some people can write :)

• Thanks for all your answers. I’ll try Pyuser solution now.
    I don’t think we need a pdf manual since it’s possible to download the html wiki (yes i like pdf, but its ok) . At least there is an offline solution already.
    Thanks again.

EDIT: Ok, i merged all the html files using html-merge.exe inside playonlinux (fast solution) (wkhtmltopdf can’t work with more than 1 html file at time).
    Then converted the merged html with wkhtmltopdf to a single .pdf file. Well it’s very messy hehehe, since there is no sumary to order and the links inside pdf doesn’t work. Anyway, is a minimum solution for what i wanted, and html merged wiki is too slow for the browser to open.

I3wm - Mate desktop
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB

up-to-date1 manual3 archlinux2 Posts 7Views 1083