• Can't resolve package.list on testing ISO

Hello there!

The day after yesterday I have made a system-upgrade in antergos MATE testing under virtualbox.
    Now terminal’s command “pacman -Syu” can’t resolve the mirror list. Where is the problem? Is there a bug?

Screenshot:
    [[img:erb69ysi]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140215/temp/o2hbr2ef.png[/img:erb69ysi][/url:erb69ysi]

P.S. The running system is here Debian sid. Don’t think it’s antergos

Cheers
    Freecaster]0

• Hello there!

The day after yesterday I have made a system-upgrade in antergos MATE testing under virtualbox.
    Now terminal’s command “pacman -Syu” can’t resolve the mirror list. Where is the problem? Is there a bug?

Screenshot:
    [[img:erb69ysi]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140215/temp/o2hbr2ef.png[/img:erb69ysi][/url:erb69ysi]

P.S. The running system is here Debian sid. Don’t think it’s antergos

Cheers
    Freecaster]0

• Hi,

It seems it can’t find any mirror. Do you have Internet in that VM? And is DNS working ok?

You could try to force redownloading the repositories’ databases:

sudo pacman -Syyuu

and see what it says.

Also, have a look at /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist (the file were the repositories url’s are stored).

• @“karasu”:m1g1bldg said:

Hi,

It seems it can’t find any mirror. Do you have Internet in that VM? And is DNS working ok?

You could try to force redownloading the repositories’ databases:

sudo pacman -Syyuu

and see what it says.

Also, have a look at /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist (the file were the repositories url’s are stored).[/quote:m1g1bldg]

I have tried your force command: the same problem with not found sources.

I am wondering why I don’t have Internet connection in vbox, the day after latest d-u in vbox I had it, and next day not.

If I would take other distro, like Lubuntu, web connection is always there…

Posts 4Views 1051
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.