• \[SOLVED\]File sync

Hi there, and Happy Valentine’s Day

I have a web shop on a ftp server. How can I sync to my /home/anything and if I will edit the files they become sync with the ftp server automatically?

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

• Hi there, and Happy Valentine’s Day

I have a web shop on a ftp server. How can I sync to my /home/anything and if I will edit the files they become sync with the ftp server automatically?

• @“I-sty”:1dvikg1w said:

Hi there, and Happy Valentine’s Day

I have a web shop on a ftp server. How can I sync to my /home/anything and if I will edit the files they become sync with the ftp server automatically?[/quote:1dvikg1w]

Please don’t be offended, however, this really is not Antergos specific, and is a great question for:
    [url:1dvikg1w]http://www.linuxquestions.org/[/url:1dvikg1w]

I assume we all know that the Antergos team is extremely busy with their own day jobs, as well as trying to keep up with important Antergos questions. Not to mention, of course, the tons of work they are doing on the Antergos distribution in general (Cnchi, etc).

All the best in getting it answered though.

In love…

In God's love,
    †MaNNa <{{{\>< …to You all thanks and glory Lord Yeshua!

And Jesus prayed to The Father, "And this is the way to ete…

• @“MaNNa”:2sg88pi0 said:

Please don’t be offended, however, this really is not Antergos specific, and is a great question for:
    [url:2sg88pi0]http://www.linuxquestions.org/[/url:2sg88pi0]

I assume we all know that the Antergos team is extremely busy with their own jobs, as well as trying to keep up with important Antergos questions.

All the best in getting it answered though.[/quote:2sg88pi0]
    Okay, and excuse me
    I can’t delete my post/topic in forum?

• Can’t delete a post, but you can edit it (delete the words in the post), and put some words in there telling why, if you wish.

In God's love,
    †MaNNa <{{{\>< …to You all thanks and glory Lord Yeshua!

And Jesus prayed to The Father, "And this is the way to ete…

Posts 5Views 643