• plasma 5 icon themes not changing immediately

hi, i installed kde plasma 5 manually through yaourt, but when i change icon themes it doesnt react immediately it changes after a log in back so i attached a pic that i applied numix icon themes but the icons doesnt changed… i got some idea about this in arch fourms that to delete cache but i didnt worked me right icon didnt changed

• @arshad99 , hi
    I had the very same issue, but used the antergos-kde-setup not the AUR package. I didn t give it too much attention, but it got fixed by itself after an update. Not yesterday s one the one before it. By the waym, did you get the latest update yesterday?

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• thanks @anarch i used “pacman -S plasma” to install rather than using the antergos’s and i didnt updated my system yet. so am going to update and check if error exists if it exist i would do a clean reinstall or go on with the same BUT no @Jeannie__ as i use linux mint for my main it doesnt have that like issues

changing10 icon29 themes10 plasma25 Posts 3Views 832