• plasma 5 icon themes not changing immediately

hi, i installed kde plasma 5 manually through yaourt, but when i change icon themes it doesnt react immediately it changes after a log in back so i attached a pic that i applied numix icon themes but the icons doesnt changed… i got some idea about this in arch fourms that to delete cache but i didnt worked me right icon didnt changed

• @arshad99 , hi
    I had the very same issue, but used the antergos-kde-setup not the AUR package. I didn t give it too much attention, but it got fixed by itself after an update. Not yesterday s one the one before it. By the waym, did you get the latest update yesterday?

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• thanks @anarch i used “pacman -S plasma” to install rather than using the antergos’s and i didnt updated my system yet. so am going to update and check if error exists if it exist i would do a clean reinstall or go on with the same BUT no @Jeannie__ as i use linux mint for my main it doesnt have that like issues

icon38 plasma35 themes14 changing14 Posts 3Views 1125
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.