• Need help with installing KDE maia theme

Hi,

I wanted to install the kde maia theme, and I found it in the AUR, but at the end of the installation it gave a “conflicting files” error:

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
    (5/5) checking keys in keyring                              [################################] 100%
    (5/5) checking package integrity                            [################################] 100%
    (5/5) loading package files                                 [################################] 100%
    (5/5) checking for file conflicts                           [################################] 100%
    error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'maia-icon-theme' and 'maia-wallpaper'
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'maia-icon-theme' and 'plasma5-themes-maia'
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'maia-icon-theme' and 'sddm-maia-theme'
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'maia-wallpaper' and 'plasma5-themes-maia'
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'maia-wallpaper' and 'sddm-maia-theme'
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.maia.desktop.appdata.xml exists in both 'plasma5-themes-maia' and 'sddm-maia-theme'
    Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
    ==> WARNING: Your packages are saved in /tmp/yaourt-tmp-kabir

Can anyone help me out please, how do I get this installed?

Thanks for your time :)
    K

• Any suggestions, anyone??..thanks!

installing58 maia1 theme29 kde103 Posts 2Views 772