• THE REPUTATION SYSTEM IS NOT SO GREAT

I’ve been on the antergos forum for some time and had been actively answering questions recently. I am willing to provide help, but the five minute lag is really killing me. I really hope that people would be giving a desperate 1 reputation guy some boost. I don’t think that anybody would really spam the antergos forums, so I don’t see the point of putting a reputation limit there.

• @tydlwav said in THE REPUTATION SYSTEM IS NOT SO GREAT:

I don’t think that anybody would really spam the antergos forums, so I don’t see the point of putting a reputation limit there.

Actually, we’ve had issues in the past with spam bots. That’s why we had to implement such tight restrictions. Sorry! 😬

• the spam has been really bad at times 😆

• Right. Thanks for the explanation. Never thought anyone would spam a linux forum. So mean.

• @tydlwav At one point I was spending a hour every evening deleting it…There are some timewasters out there.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

system114 reputation1 Posts 5Views 1018
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.