• Cnchi disappears after system check screen

I have a Dell 2950 that I am trying to install the Antergos ISO onto (downloaded 2 days ago). I have used this USB on 2 other computers without issue.

After I start the installer, I basically select the language, the system check screen is shown, and then I press the “>” button… and Cnchi just disappears. Is there any way to see any type of logging? Or has anyone run into this?

Thank you.

• @dnichk said in Cnchi disappears after system check screen:

…Is there any way to see any type of logging?..

Yes, there is. It’s the /tmp/cnchi.log file.

• I am having a similar problem. Mine dissapears after choosing a DM. I’m using the latest minimal iso.

• Check your DNS settings. That is what my issue turned out to be. I had no name resolution working (but had connectivity). I had never thought to check that because the Cnchi installer had updated itself, so I thought my base connectivity was ok. As soon as I added DNS to my resolv.conf, I was good to go.

It could be cool if the installer ran a basic connectivity and resolution test. Just a thought.

Dustin.

• Adding DNS to resolv.conf changes nothing - Cnchi repeat disappering after choosing DM. Previous installations a month ago successful.

installation242 cnchi130 fail18 failure9 Posts 5Views 1144
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.