• Screen freezes when loading a video

(This doesn’t happen on every boot, but sometime it occurs) When I open a video on youtube or a webm or any webvideo on chromium my whole system freezes for about 10 seconds
    after that everything is normal, when I open a video again the same happens. I have to restart antergos and it’s gone. Is this a known issue? Does anyone know a fix?

• @Irakli not anything ive heard or experienced. could be a number of things really.

same thing happen in firefox or another browser?

• Oh, and which graphics card and driver are you using?

• @karasu I use the catalyst-test driver https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/catalyst-test/ and I have a Club 3D royalKing Radeon R9 280 GPU

• @Irakli go back to the open video drivers and see if that fixes the issue.

• @megaman It happens rarely, when it happens again I’ll check if it’s only a chromium issue.

• I just had this problem again, and I can confirm that this happens in chromium. I tried it in firefox which didn’t make my pc freeze.
    To make things stranger, when I open filezilla and click on a folder within filezilla my pc also freezes. Really strange…

video33 loading23 freezes20 Posts 7Views 1267
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.