• Python2-lockfile

I run “sudo pacman -Syyu” and this is what I get:

error: python2-lockfile: signature from “Thorsten Töpper <[email protected]>” is unknown trust
    :: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/python2-lockfile-0.9.1-1-any.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
    Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]

Is anyone else having this problem? Why do you think the signatures don’t match?

• I run “sudo pacman -Syyu” and this is what I get:

error: python2-lockfile: signature from “Thorsten Töpper <[email protected]>” is unknown trust
    :: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/python2-lockfile-0.9.1-1-any.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
    Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]

Is anyone else having this problem? Why do you think the signatures don’t match?

• Hi,

There are various reasons that keys may change (like previous one was lost, TU is no longer authorized, etc). Running this command should correct the issue:

sudo pacman-key --refresh archlinux antergos

Cheers!

• Thanks, but…

wth?

$ sudo pacman-key --refresh archlinux antergos  
    ==\> ERROR: The key identified by antergos could not be found locally.  

I just made the switch from Manjaro. Maybe that has something to do with it.

It seems like it worked after

sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos

Seems like I had to do it a couple of times… Anyway, SOLVED. Thanks.

• If you switched without a fresh install then you are probably right. At least its working now

Cheers!

Posts 5Views 1313
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.