• Feature Request?: Option in Cnchi -> GTK-Greeter

Hi,

i know Webkit2-greeter is antergos baby… is just not that it must go in. but as option is fine…

mayby less themable but is stable… Depends on the theme also if its support gtk-greeter i guess…

Lightdm does load standard GTK-Greeter or is that of auto login? i dont know but… would be good option to have gtk-greeter as option list in cnchi, mayby some not agreed but is not for take over :)

but is it possible is other question, technically …

• @ringo32 Technically speaking, it is possible. It’s just changing lightdm config file and installing the gtk greeter, too.

Instead of giving the option to install the gtk greeter, we would like to fix the webkit greeter for all users. The only way to do that is to get proper bug reports at github

On the other hand, if you prefer the gtk greeter, is not that hard to make the change yourself.

I do knot know what other devs think about this… so if they disagree with me I’m not against adding this option as I do not have a strong opinion on this matter. Let’s wait and see…

• longtime tried but lazy to try back :) lastime i tried it was working in debug mode and virtualbox…

for me atleast…even i am no artist if it comes on showing what issues are :)

request4 feature5 cnchi104 gtk-greeter1 Posts 3Views 436