• \[SOLVED\]Catalyst 14.1 Beta question

Hello I wonder if anyone has tested the [Catalyst 14.1 BETA Driver[/url:3ky99vit] with the default Antergos kernel, because from what I could see this version of the driver already supports 3.13 kernel.
    My Antergos installed yesterday, but unfortunately I could not do this test because yesterday just spent the day installing applications that I use daily.
    Quite liked the distro, very fast and simple.

Greetings.]0

• Hello I wonder if anyone has tested the [Catalyst 14.1 BETA Driver[/url:3ky99vit] with the default Antergos kernel, because from what I could see this version of the driver already supports 3.13 kernel.
    My Antergos installed yesterday, but unfortunately I could not do this test because yesterday just spent the day installing applications that I use daily.
    Quite liked the distro, very fast and simple.

Greetings.]0

• Yesterday I had time to test, the driver worked fine, now need to be testing to see if problems do not occur.
    Hardware: Graphics Card Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3
    CPU AMD Athlon X2 250 3ghz, Mem 4GB DDR2, MB Asus M2N68-AM SE2 Plus Made in Brazil

Posts 3Views 960
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.