• Pamac shows no AUR updates

Pamac shows no AUR updates, if AUR updates available. The checkbox: “Search for updates from AUR” is activated.

0_1467883723377_pamac_aur_updates_setting.png

How to fix this issue?

• yaourt -Syyu --devel --aur

o

yaourt -Syyua

The console will never abandon, and always always best to update!

• @BuZZ-dEE

The checkbox: “Search for updates from AUR” is activated.

From your screenshot it doesn t show as being selected The corresponding box is not ticked (blue colour).

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• @judd said in Pamac shows no AUR updates:

yaourt -Syyu --devel --aur

o

yaourt -Syyua

The console will never abandon, and always always best to update!

I know the command and it is great, but I want a working pamac. ;)

@anarch said in Pamac shows no AUR updates:

@BuZZ-dEE

The checkbox: “Search for updates from AUR” is activated.

From your screenshot it doesn t show as being selected The corresponding box is not ticked (blue colour).

It is ticked, the not ticked checkbox is for searching also in the AUR as standard. Also I have the same settings on my work system and home system. On my home system it works with those settings.

• @BuZZ-dEE said i

the not ticked checkbox is for searching also in the AUR as standard.

AFAIK, search in the AUR is NOT activated by default in pamac. If you want it to check also the AUR, you have to enable it yourself.
    Otherwise, how would it also search the AUR if you do not “tell” it to do so?

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• What? Are you kidding? I don’t what to search the AUR as standard. I only want that Pamac shows me updates for the packages from the AUR, that I installed from the AUR. As I said already, on my home pc it works.

Please don’t answer if you don’t know an answer.

• “Please don’t answer if you don’t know an answer.”

That’s rude and we condone this kind of behaviour. Obviously Anarch didn’t fully understand your question but he doesn’t deserve that attitude.

Going back to your problem, why didn’t you check pamac setup file in both computers? Also, have you checked that the judd command is really working on a terminal? (just in case).

aur36 updates38 package-manager3 pamac42 Posts 8Views 1566