• Error due install openbox

Due installing antergos with openbox there are two errors:

error: target not found: obkey  
    error: yarget not found: slimlock

So I got result error:

Installation Failed

There was interest task for me
    1.These packages are absent in repositories, but are present in AUR, so I decided to install them manually, but “chroot /install” exited with error

"/bin/bash not found".

2.I try download these packages and copy them to /install/var/cache/pacman/pkg/
    but installer continued to show me

3.“A-ha!” - I said - "Problem in installer. Lets try modify installation process and remove these packages!"
    Well! It was interesting but long process. Anyway I found needed file “/usr/share/cnchi/data/packages.xml” and commented “<pkgname>obkey</pkgname>” string. And restarted installation

But got

4.Ok let`s try another way. Lets ignore these packages! I found file “/usr/share/cnchi/src/installation/process.py” and add string

tmp\_file.write("IgnorePkg = slimlock obkey\\n\\n")

And restarted installation. But got same error.

How fix it?

• Due installing antergos with openbox there are two errors:

So I got result error:

Installation Failed

There was interest task for me
    1.These packages are absent in repositories, but are present in AUR, so I decided to install them manually, but “chroot /install” exited with error

"/bin/bash not found".

2.I try download these packages and copy them to /install/var/cache/pacman/pkg/
    but installer continued to show me

3.“A-ha!” - I said - "Problem in installer. Lets try modify installation process and remove these packages!"
    Well! It was interesting but long process. Anyway I found needed file “/usr/share/cnchi/data/packages.xml” and commented “<pkgname>obkey</pkgname>” string. And restarted installation

But got

4.Ok let`s try another way. Lets ignore these packages! I found file “/usr/share/cnchi/src/installation/process.py” and add string

tmp\_file.write("IgnorePkg = slimlock obkey\\n\\n")

And restarted installation. But got same error.

How fix it?

• Hi,

Sorry about that, we will be pushing out a fix soon. In the meantime all you need to do is remove obkey from /usr/share/cnchi/data/packages.xml and relaunch cnchi with

sudo -E cnchi -p /usr/share/cnchi/data/packages.xml

Cheers!

Posts 3Views 750