• Nginx 403

First of all, I came over from Ubuntu. I gotta say that I am just in love with Antergos. Everything is fast and convenient. Except for when it comes to getting a proper LEMP stack going. I am really struggling with 403 permission denied when it comes to getting server blocks (virtual hosts) working with Nginx. I have tried so many different things that my head is really just spinning and this down time is costing me real world money and time that I can not afford. I have followed myriad different online tutorials for Arch/Antergos that make this process look incredibly easy. I am going to link you to my stack overflow rather than repaste a bunch of information, please see the relevant information there.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38084963/antergos-linux-lemp-stack-nginx-403

If I can not get this resolved today I will be forced to go back to Ubuntu, and maybe that is what I should do. Not even mad at this point anymore, I simply need the tools to work.

Thank you for your time.

• Hi there! I responded to your SO question 😃 Cheers!

• Hey thanks, I gave you an upvote but it is not yet visible on SO. My rep is not high enough. For the time being I have switched back to Ubuntu Gnome. I really appreciate you taking the time though.

error261 4032 lemp1 nginx1 Posts 3Views 638
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.