• "Cannot install the necessary packages" Error No 172869

“Cannot install the necessary packages. Cnchi can’t continue” Error No 172869

I was trying to install Antergos through Cnchi using a bootable flash drive containing the 64bit full iso.
    I run Cnchi and near the end of the installation where it says “Loading the packages” it throws the error above in the title.

Here is the cnchi log: http://pastebin.com/pGni6Ud7

I’ve seen the sticky regarding the mirrors but I don’t believe the error is due to that because it only threw the error during installing the packages and because i’ve followed the sticky’s instructions trying a previous installation and I got the same error but with a different code.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Well I dunno what changed but I tried it again today without adjusting the mirrors and it worked. Case closed?

• It was a mirror issue. You ii see more info in another thread here in the forum.
    Enjoy!

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

error213 necessary4 1728691 Posts 4Views 792
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.