• Very good review of Antergos Linux!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8sx3_7B6dk
    I commented about Antergos and shared it on tweeter and facebook!

O/S: Antergos Plasma 5 (KF5) 64-bit
    CPU: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.6GHz
    GPU: Intel 4 Series Integrated Graphics Controller
    GPU driver: Mesa DRI Intel® G41
    "If you like Antergos, Please donate!"

• How does Antergos compare to Manjaro?

Both are based on Arch Linux, so it is probably similar. I have not run Majaro yet.

No…no. Manjaro do their own edits to make it incompatible with Arch. We can follow Arch down to the core.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• Manjaro holds back updates in their own server whereas Antergos is pure ARCH with best installer and GUI customization and some real essential tools like built in Yaourt support, Chrome Pepper Flash and many other good stuff from AUR in Antergos repo. Also an excellent package manager aka PAMAC.

• does manjaro still hold security updates also or did they fix that issue?

i remember that being an issue when i was there. i just think Antergos does it right :+1:

• Don’t any of these reviewers know that when the question

Continue with installation (Y/n)

that the Default answer to any prompt like that is the CAPITALIZED letter.
    You do not have to type the Y/y to the answer to confirm that you wish to continue and not abort.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hTDUfsQE0
    This is another good one from the same guy after a month of using Antergos, Please share!

O/S: Antergos Plasma 5 (KF5) 64-bit
    CPU: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.6GHz
    GPU: Intel 4 Series Integrated Graphics Controller
    GPU driver: Mesa DRI Intel® G41
    "If you like Antergos, Please donate!"

• @megaman actually they have revised their security policy so all security related packages gets updated as soon as Arch releases them.

linux17 review4 Posts 7Views 1966