• Wtf is alpm transaction?

2016-06-09 20:03:31 [ERROR] pac.py(155) finalize_transaction(): Can't finalize alpm transaction: transaction failed, pm_errno 34 (Ungültiges oder beschädigtes Paket), []
    2016-06-09 20:03:32 [DEBUG] pac.py(157) finalize_transaction(): Releasing alpm transaction...
    2016-06-09 20:03:33 [DEBUG] pac.py(159) finalize_transaction(): Alpm transaction done.
    2016-06-09 20:03:33 [ERROR] process.py(129) run(): __exit__

I can’t install antergos and this seems to be the problem (errno34 damaged package).

Can anyone provide a working installer?

Best regards

Ede

Logfile: http://pastebin.com/q2mhp3NY

• Cnchi installer version 0.14.72

Did you let the installer update itself before continuing?

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• On installation process it showed cnchi was updated.

• @Ede

Okay, we’ll force it then. When the installer starts close it, then run the following:

sudo rm -rf /usr/share/cnchi
    git clone https://github.com/Antergos/cnchi --depth=1
    cd cnchi
    ./run

Then continue as normal :+1: .

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• @Wyn fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/Antergos/cnchi/’: error setting certificate verify locations:
    CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
    CApath: none

this is the outcome when I do it

btw: I install from DVD

• @Ede sudo pacman -S ca-certificates then follow above steps again…

• @Wyn Thanks! Works like a charm

• Hallo, ich melde mich fröhlich von einem frisch installierten Antergos auf meinem Notebook
    Desktop Cinnamon.

Wie markiert man den Thread hier als gelöst?

• @Ede It would be nicer to continue in English. I don’t speak German, but if the question is how to mark the topic as [Solved]:

0_1467220913776_antergos-forum-mark-as-solved-01.png

0_1467220928913_antergos-forum-mark-as-solved-02.png

• I am sorry,

I was talking to my kids while posting. Therefore I changed the language.

Just happy to tell that Antergos Cinnamon now perfectly works on my notebook.

I tried the minimal-Installation and Chinchi(?) was working well except beeing unable to chose the keyboard-layout.

I am looking forward to learn a lot about the Arch system.

By the way: Can I install every package in Antergos which is instalable in ArchLinux?

Best regards and thank you

Ede

• @Ede said in Wtf is alpm transaction?:

I am sorry,

I was talking to my kids while posting. Therefore I changed the language.

No apologizes needed. Everything is OK.

By the way: Can I install every package in Antergos which is instalable in ArchLinux?

Absolutely yes. Everything you can see or find in Arch may be directly installed in Antergos. Plus, some juisy packages from [antergos] repo, not available in plain Arch. Antergos is Arch - it directly uses unmodified Arch repos.

Best regards and thank you

Ede

Yo’re welcome. With your permission, marking the topic as [Solved].

Regards

angermanagement1 installation214 fail16 cnchi113 Posts 11Views 2008