• VPN Manager

Anybody know how to configure VPN for IPVanish w/the VPN manager in Antergos. I am using “antergos-2016.05.28-x86_64”.

My intentions are to “pay this nfo forward” if I get a response that works.

I have only been using Antergos for a few days and so far in my opinion it is better than manjaro. I have found a few bugs, but none that are serious.

• @cpl https://support.ipvanish.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1978292-openvpn-ubuntu-networkmanager

this should do it. its been a while since ive setup a VPN on here but pretty sure that will work fine.

• Yes, I have been using that method at IPVanish web support. I get connected and then it won’t stay connected. i.e. If I change work space or sometime just arbitrarily. I suspect it is the Antergos distro or my old wore out Dell workstation. Be that as it may, I am going to try Manjaro ICE and see if that is better. Thanks bunches for your fast reply. As previously mentioned, I will pay this nfo forward if I find something that works

manager61 vpn17 Posts 3Views 736
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.