• RTL8191SEvB not finding any network

Hello,
    i have a AIO pc from Packard Bell, it is a OneTwo L5710, with a WiFi card that is a RTL8191SEvB (it should use the RTL8192SE drivers) , yesterday I installed Antergos with KDE, but it can’t find any networks, even if my access point is half a meter away from my pc, before Antergos i had Linux Mint Rosa installed, it worked flawless. I already tried setting the wlan card (wls2) down and then up, disabling the power management, using wifi-menu, wpa_cli, iw wls2 scan, I tried even to copy the realtek drivers from a deb package to the correct folders, it didn’t work, i tried also ndiswrapper without any results.

• Hi
    I have found something oldish, but seems to be describing your position.
    Sorry for not being much of a help.
    https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=116936

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Already tried that post, no help.
    Before asking there, I tried asking in the Arch Forum, but they redirected me there because “they don’t know how you configure your distro”

• Yeah, I noticed your post. They damned know prety well that Antergos DOES NOT interfere with the core Arch system, but I don t want to continue because I will get mean.
    I know of Archers who have gone the Antergos way but hide this fact when using their forums (consider me never have said that):angel:

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• OMG, now it just works…

netowork1 rtl8191sevb1 finding2 Posts 5Views 541