• Unable to boot installation

I’ve installed Antergos before, but now I can’t seem to boot the installation. Trying both the regular and minimal iso several times, using various USB’s I haven’t got it to work.
    After selecting “Start Antergos Live”, the Linux kernel load and the screen goes black.
    This is the output:

sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] No Caching mode page fuond
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
    systemd[1]: sys-kernel-config.mount: Job sys-kernel-config.mount/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with sysinit.target/start
    systemd[1]: systemd-sysctl1.service: Job systemd-sysctl1.service/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with sysinit.target/start
    systemd[1]: systemd-modules-load.service: Job systemd-modules-load.service/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with sysinit.target/start

Sometimes started with ‘Invalid Instruction’ and sometimes followed by ‘kvm: disabled by bios.’ The deleted Jobs vary per boot.
    Afterwards, the laptop freezes. After a while, this is what’s printed:

** 18 printk messages dropped ** [480.340546] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_tmieout_secs" disables this message.

Apricity OS installation does not seem to boot either (once loading the Linux kernel). Debian does seem to work.

Strangely, both distros’ installations do boot on the PC I’m currently writing this on, with similar terminal output (deleted Jobs, if they event have to do with all of this)

Edit: additional info

• Before selecting Start live iso try adding nomodeset to the parameter.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

boot138 installation175 printk messages1 freeze22 Posts 2Views 703