• Whisker Menu

Re: Xfce

• I have downloaded the AUR files to install the whisker menu. (Sorry my little knowledge of Antergos) How do i go about adding the whisker menu at each boot up or if you can point me in the right direction that would be great…Thank you.

• Hi
    Xfce Whisker Menu is a plugin, could be added to the panel via “add new items” -> Whisker Menu, that it is.

link text

• You can easily install whisker menu with

Pacman -S xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin

Cheers! I don't know what I'm talking about!

• Thank you all for your kind remarks. I will try and if any issues I will reply back.

• Thank you Fedorai, I believe I need to create the launcher. When I click on the “command” section there is 27 entries for xfce4, do you know which one I need to choose and which entry for the “working directory”. Thank you for your help.

• Or is there a wiki where I can get the commands to create the launcher for the xfce4 whisker menu. Thanks.

• Please note what @bonbonboi wrote. It’s only a panel plugin. You shouldn’t create any launcher to it as it’s a separate panel item. It may run using xfce4-popup-whiskermenu from terminal, but it’s not the straightforward way and unsupported for some versions… Just use the appropriate menu item

• I have installed via "add new items > whisker menu. Thank you all for your help.

• @645dood said in Whisker Menu:

I have installed via "add new items > whisker menu. Thank you all for your help.

You welcome ;)

whisker4 menu27 Posts 10Views 2026