• World's First True Linux x86 and x64 Tablet

Hi all,

I was looking for a Linux tablet without success and came upon this project :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/world-s-first-true-linux-x86-and-x64-tablet#/

It would be a nice step if that kind of projects are comming reality… To get rid of the limited available proprietery offers.

Enjoy.

• Mmmmm…I am not optimistic at all . They re claiming $200,000, raising a little less than $8,000 by 39 backers so far and only 17 more days to go…

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Gnome
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Yep… I feel unfortunatly the same but who knows, sometime the situations can change at the last moment.

Anyway, such a shame if they don’t rich the goal, it means that we will remain stucked with the crap that is sold on the marked right now.

I would like to inform as much as people as possible about the project to have more chance, that’s why I posted.

tablet2 x642 x861 worlds1 Posts 3Views 998
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.