• Fresh install of Antergos Mate, no internet connection

Did a fresh install of Mate, booted into the Mate DE but no internet connection. I had no problems with other DE’s but no connection with Mate. Any idea why not. Thank you.

• This may be stupid to ask, but since you didn’t mention it, have you tried rebooting again?

• Sorry I installed Mate in virtualbox 5.0.20 and yes have rebooted a few times but still no internet connection. I have install Antergos Gnome in virtualbox 5.0.20 without a few issues but they have been resolved. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

• Further when I press the Internet connection icon on the top of the screen it is grayed out. I can’t even change or add any connections information it is also grayed out, this is bizarre, any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

• The HAPPENED WITH MYSELF , THAT ONLY WITH OPENBOX … ANY SOLUTION APPARENT ??

• sudo systemctl enable dhcpcd.service 

• Thank you this has resolved the issue. 645dood.

• alt text

I’m glad you were able to resolve this. I had the same problem and had to end up installing another DE

• @645dood I have marked your topic as solved. Don’t forget to do it next time :+1: .

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

Posts 10Views 1206