• dual boot El Capitan & Antergos errors during boot

Hi,
    Antergos is installed without errors in dual boot with El Capitan with ReFind.
    All clean install and latest versions.
    But strange behaviour again. :-/

1 clean install El Capitan > working
    2 install ReFind > working
    3 clean install Antergos with live USB > no errors or problems during install

But in the begin only El Capitan in Refind, no Antergos at all.
    Next day boot i see at least Tux, suddenly El Capitan and Antergos shown in Refind?!
    0_1461312266608_dual-boot-Antergos-El Capitan_ReFind.JPG
    But Antergos still doesn’t boot, see attachments for errors.
    Searched the Arch forums and wiki but no way for me to figure out how to fix this.
    0_1461312291337_dual-boot-Antergos-El Capitan_errors.JPG
    Please help, i am not in the mood to install again Manjaro, this whas working direct but to much things i don’t want and i want to get into the AUR and learn more about Arch, thru Antergos.

• I have managed to install properly, also see my other posts.
    This problem has to do with an installation whitout errors but the /boot/efi is never installed like you expect. And this because a strange behaviour from the more then one internal harddisks.

In Mac OS El Capitan first harddisk becomes sdb and second sda, why? and this sometimes makes a switch?! Antergos sees the harddisks in reversed order then Mac OS, so impossible to install the /boot/efi properly, it seams. But more on that later, in the wiki.

Posts 2Views 604
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.