• 2 issues on a new Cinnamon instalation

Hi
    I have come to Antergos from Linux Mint via a short stay with Manjaro (kept crashing). I am using the Cinnamon desktop. All is going well except for these issues.

1. There is a wite boarder on the right side of the screen how can I get rid of it. Nothing to do with the background setting. Just in case I have a ATI 7850 graphics card.

2. After I have installed a package, when I come to shutdown I get this error, “SSH Key Alert - Not responding” what is happing and how to fix it.

Thanks

• i also have the thin white border on the right-hand side of my screen. It only appears if I use a numix theme for window controls.
    It disappears if I change themes or if I turn off Show Desktop icons in System Settings. I don’t want to do this, however, and I prefer the numix themes to any other ones.

• The updated Numix-Frost theme solved this problem for me. No white border anymore.

• Sorry about not getting back before but I changed the these and all is well now. Thanks for the help.

Robert…

• @Robert42 Hey Robert i also have the Cinnamon DE and i might have a related problem.
    It a shutdown problem with the “SSH Key Agent - Not responding” how did you fix the “SSH Key Alert - Not responding”? It might be related.

• Hi Dani, doesn’t seem to be the same issue. I must admit I had some issues with Manjaro & Antergos probably hardware related. I finally installed Arch using the Arch Anywhere installer, best thing I did and so simple to do. No issues at all now.
    Good luck
    Robert…

Posts 6Views 944
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.