• 2 issues on a new Cinnamon instalation

Hi
    I have come to Antergos from Linux Mint via a short stay with Manjaro (kept crashing). I am using the Cinnamon desktop. All is going well except for these issues.

1. There is a wite boarder on the right side of the screen how can I get rid of it. Nothing to do with the background setting. Just in case I have a ATI 7850 graphics card.

2. After I have installed a package, when I come to shutdown I get this error, “SSH Key Alert - Not responding” what is happing and how to fix it.

Thanks

• i also have the thin white border on the right-hand side of my screen. It only appears if I use a numix theme for window controls.
    It disappears if I change themes or if I turn off Show Desktop icons in System Settings. I don’t want to do this, however, and I prefer the numix themes to any other ones.

• The updated Numix-Frost theme solved this problem for me. No white border anymore.

• Sorry about not getting back before but I changed the these and all is well now. Thanks for the help.

Robert…

• @Robert42 Hey Robert i also have the Cinnamon DE and i might have a related problem.
    It a shutdown problem with the “SSH Key Agent - Not responding” how did you fix the “SSH Key Alert - Not responding”? It might be related.

• Hi Dani, doesn’t seem to be the same issue. I must admit I had some issues with Manjaro & Antergos probably hardware related. I finally installed Arch using the Arch Anywhere installer, best thing I did and so simple to do. No issues at all now.
    Good luck
    Robert…

Posts 6Views 691