• Issue with no "User Account" after instalation

Okay so im on a Dell Inspirion 14-3000 : 8GB Ram and a 32GB SSD. I have been trying to get Antergos installed for like a solid weeer install. But everytime id reboot after install id have issues. Issues such as No clock showing on LOGIN SCREEN or no USER ACCOUNT would display . so after various attempts i did some research and tried updating my lightdm. Dunno why thats just something i read that sounded similar to my issue… Or; I would CTRL+ALT+F2 and try to manually add an account. NOW mind you when starting terminal i have to log into the account i created during setup… so it exist but dosnt display??? Once im in i was able to add an account with

sudo useradd -M "name" 

sudo passwd "name" 

So I was able to get somthing to work enough to use the compy but its not my Root account so i guess less privlages ?? sure i can change that right ?? But bsicly i just wanted to know if this is a common issue or if anyone has had this issue??? Before i upgraded to the small SSD i had a 500GB HDD in her and Anterg would install fine ??? so please share your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks;
    Sorry for the bad grammar & TL;DR story LOL

Also check this
    0_1460917653489_Screenshot from 2016-04-17 14-26-31.png

Where is my Root account at ??? just the one i made xD

Also no logs cause Filesystem is a mess cant seem to get an archive made and the log veiwer is saying unable to read system logs.

ima newb so…

• @Prickly-Goo

Please, share your install log, it’s in /var/log/cnchi-<date>.log

You can put it on some online service like pastebin and share the link here.

Cheers!

Posts 2Views 615
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.