• Minimal ISO is out of order?

I tried to install via the minimal iso but there is a lot of nonsense in it.
    Why is there a minimal desktop with a buggy, incomplete Cnichi which leads to a blank page instead of the partition tool?
    I expected a simple CLI-installer but why is there now a strange GUI? Where did I go wrong?

0_1459687304163_IMG_2003.jpg

• Same here.
    I’ve used like 4 or 4 distros, Debian or Arch based, and never faced the issues minimal iso has. I want to mention i’ve checked the iso before putting it in the usb drive.

1. First boot: Cnchi warns me about the lack of internet connection. I go to WiFi tray, check my SSID, then click. Icon starts blinking and… nothing happens. Then I try to disconnect and connect it by creating a new connection. And, to my surprise, it only supports WEP! Really?!?

2. Second boot (just to check it again): Same steps, but now Cnchi goes black and it just keeps telling me it crashed and if I want to close it, which will never happen, regardless of my choice.

If you want new users, this is NOT the way. Definately.

• Antergos seems not to care about their minimal iso. No response here, no new iso version. So I switched to pure Arch Linux via Architect, installed minimal Gnome shell with only the packages I really need and added the Antergos repo just to get the Numix icons and Frost theme. Best Linux system ever! :-)

• @Wehomir

Minimal and live get updated at the same time. If you were still attempting I would have suggested for you to say which cnchi version it was on the header (Before this step). With the latest Gtk updates the auto-updater would’ve caught this as the installer has been heavily worked on in the past week (And also too use nomodeset in the grub command).

Posts 4Views 997
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.