• Gnome and mobile broadband devices

Hello everyone,

I´ve been looking for a good distribution with Gnome and I came across Antergos. But it seems that it uses some Kind of theme. So my question, is it possible to install vanilla Gnome in antergos please?

My other auestion, does Antergos has the needed packages to run mibile broadband devices (I had a Problem running such devices with Arch).

Thank you :)

• @Marouane87 said:

Hello everyone,

I´ve been looking for a good distribution with Gnome and I came across Antergos. But it seems that it uses some Kind of theme. So my question, is it possible to install vanilla Gnome in antergos please?

No, it is not possible. By default Antergos installs Gnome heavily modified with Numix themes. It is possible to remove them and transform Gnome in any look you prefer after the installation.

My other auestion, does Antergos has the needed packages to run mibile broadband devices (I had a Problem running such devices with Arch).

Yes, it has. Antergos installs all packages needed to run and use mobile broadband devices out of the box. Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, others included.

Posts 2Views 319