• \[Solved\]Problems with install

Hi all, it’s not so easy to install Atergos.

I have now two times the same error occurred, and that 99% of the installation. How frustrating can that be?

This is the error I keep getting:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/ usr / share / cnchi / src / pacman / pac.py"
    line 165, in install.packages self.to commit () alpm.error: transaction failed, pm_echo 0 (unexpected error): install_packaged in / usr / share / chnci / src / pacman / pac.py: 149

What can i do about this? Do i have to install everything again from the beginning?

Thanks for your time.

• Hi all, it’s not so easy to install Atergos.

I have now two times the same error occurred, and that 99% of the installation. How frustrating can that be?

This is the error I keep getting:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/ usr / share / cnchi / src / pacman / pac.py"
    line 165, in install.packages self.to commit () alpm.error: transaction failed, pm_echo 0 (unexpected error): install_packaged in / usr / share / chnci / src / pacman / pac.py: 149

What can i do about this? Do i have to install everything again from the beginning?

Thanks for your time.

• which DE are u installing
    i had the same issue while installing gnome.( finnally installed on 4th attempt —2 days of pain)
    did u try downloading testing iso and follow the the earlier steps (mirror check) and if comfortable dont use cnchi use terminal.(what i did)
    cheers & have patience; its a great distro once installed
    i myself been a distro and DE hopper ,had installed pure Arch but loving this !!!
    but the community/dev here is great and how stupid ur question may be they will help u to resolve it.

thanks

Don't Kill the Dream-Execute It

• Thanks mate. You gave me a really good tip not to use the cnchi but the terminal version. I thought the cnchi was the easiest way but with the terminal version it was fixed in one time and very quick also.
    Thanks again for the tip.

Happy to be online again with Antergos.

Posts 4Views 1368