• "Master PDF Editor" growing used memory until PC goes stuck.

I try to install and run (separately) both package of Master PDF Editor from AUR: “masterpdfeditor” and “masterpdfeditor-qt5”, both version 3.6.00-1. When I run any of two version, after a minute the program goes stuck the PC. I investigate, by gnome-system-monitor, and I discovered that, when Master PDF run, the memory growth to infinite, until stuck. I also try to change swappiness from 10 to 90, without success. I monitoring also /tmp by “df -h” command, and it doesn’t have any significant change.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards.

Flavio

• I see, some things never change. I tried to use Master PDF about one year ago when the 4th version just came out. It was laggy as hell and my not-so-old laptop had been turning down of overheating twice! Now I’m using tools of these guys https://www.altopdf.com/ for such purposes as to edit PDF document or to convert it from/to another extension. That’s a web-based solution, but at least I have confidence my device wouldn’t set to fire while using it

• ya, i agree.
    Some things are just buggy and are known to leak.
    Browsers, apps, etc.

If your concerned about high CPU, I’d suggest to look elsewhere .
    It’s more of an application issue that the application author is responsible for in fixing.

Posts 3Views 1688
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.