• Just installed

When I installed Antergos in the past months I used to have problems with mirrors and cnchi in general, but today I was pleased to see they’re solved… installation was a breeze :bowtie:

I’ve only had 2 minor annoyances which I’m not sure if caused by something I did, but I think I’ll report them anyway just to be sure:

1. the Ctrl-A (select all) hotkey didn’t work in the URL bar in firefox, I fixed it with: gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface gtk-key-theme “Default”

2. whenever I used one of the other tty’s (terminal mode) my keymap layout was messed up; I fixed this issue by changing /etc/vconsole.conf (my layout is italian, but it had “it2” instead of “it” for some reason).

Oh and thanks so much for the best Linux distro out there: Antergos :grin:

• @mlp said:

Well done. Bravissimo! E benvenuto.

1. …I fixed this issue by changing /etc/vconsole.conf (my layout is italian, but it had “it2” instead of “it” for some reason).

Sono parecchi gli italiani in questo forum. E’ strano che il problema non e’ stato segnalato tempo fa.

This one looks very similar to another old vconsole.conf issue (now solved), when English (UK) keyboard was placed with the wrong KEYMAP=gb value instead of the right ‘uk’…

I believe it was fixed by devs’ after their intervention into the code.

installation185 Posts 2Views 437