• yaourt not fetching any AUR packages

I am new to Antergos. I used to use Manjaro before this.
    I am facing this weird issue all of a sudden.

When I type yaourt vuze it shows me nothing.
    When I type yaourt -S vuze it shows error: target not found: vuze.

I don’t really get it what is wrong here. I used yaourt to install atom-editor-bin yesterday.
    But today it’s not working.

There is another weird thing. When I try searching the same package from inside pamac it shows that the package is there. But when I click on build/install it gives me the same error error: target not found: vuze.

Can anybody please help me with this… There are so many packages in AUR that I use.

• This behavior is normal. It means that the program is not in the AUR repository. The AUR repository is extremely volatile and constantly updated. Therefore it isn’t said that what you find now then find it again tomorrow.

• @shakib609 said:

When I type yaourt vuze it shows me nothing.

Rather strange:

$ yaourt vuze
    1 aur/azsmrc 1.0.0-4 (3) (0.00)
        Remote control for Azureus/Vuze. You must have the plugin enabled in Azureus/Vuze to use this on a remote host.
    2 aur/vuvuzela-git 20151205-1 (1) (0.47)
        Scalable Private Messaging
    3 aur/vuze 5.7.1.0-1 (109) (1.06)
        A feature-rich Java-based BitTorrent client (previously called 'Azureus')
    4 aur/vuze-dev 5.6.1.3_B14-1 (0) (0.00)
        A feature-rich Java-based BitTorrent client (previously called 'Azureus') - Development Build
    5 aur/vuze-extreme-mod 5.7.1.1-1 (13) (0.12)
        A modded version of the Vuze BitTorrent client with multiple spoofing capabilities
    6 aur/vuze-plugin-countrylocator 1.8.7-2 (3) (0.21)
        A plugin to include country flags in the "Peers" tab
    7 aur/vuze-plugin-mldht 1.5.5-2 (13) (0.25)
        A plugin for the alternative Distributed Hash Table implementation (DHT) used by µTorrent
    ==> Enter n° of packages to be installed (ex: 1 2 3 or 1-3)
    ==> -------------------------------------------------------
    ==> no, thanks
    $

Type in 3, and it should install vuse.

• This happening the same with me, and it seems to other people.
    No aur package appear in any search. Started yesterday apparently.

• according to some people in arch forum here’s what worked as a temporary fix " Installing package-query-git fixed the issue for now. "
    https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=209514

• @just said:

Rather strange:

Sorry, guys. I wasn’t in native Antergos while was responding. Confirm that in clean Antergos vuse is currently not visible. Sorry for confusion.

• @just said:

@just said:

Rather strange:

Sorry, guys. I wasn’t in native Antergos while was responding. Confirm that in clean Antergos vuse is currently not visible. Sorry for confusion.

It’s not about vuze or any individual packages. It’s like yaourt is not fetching anything from AUR.

Posts 7Views 1677