• Recording audio and video desktop

Hi
    I have been using Antergos for more than one year.
    On Linux Mint, I could record my desktop (audio and video) using this command:

avconv -f alsa -i hw:0 -f x11grab -r 25 -s 1366x768 -i :0.0 -vcodec libx264 -threads 4 output-file2.avi

I tried with Antergos a terminal command beginning with ffmpeg, and indeed it duly recorded a video but I failed to get anything with the sound. Could someone tell me which command I could use to get the same result?

The sound card is working because I can record it nicely using arecord. But no way - for me - to get both at the same time.

• Hi

This is to report that I finally solved my problem. The Arch wiki provided me with some other commands but I faced some scryptic messages and the sound did not work with the video. I finally stumbled on the Manjaro forum with a nice info.

sudo yaourt simplescreenrecorder

once installed (about 2.7 megs), it has a nice and simple GUI. After two minutes, everything was working perfectly. No headache. SOLVED

Posts 2Views 557
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.