• ACYL icons

Hi, everyone
    I wanted to try the ACYL (Any Color You Like) icon theme on my machine (it’s openbox). I downloaded the tar from deviantArt (as it’s not on the AUR), and transferred it to ~/.local/share/icons/.
    However, I saw it should have a customization option, but I couldn’t get to it.
    I changed the AnyColorYouLike script to the correct locations and now when I try:
    bash /.../AnyColorYouLike, I get:

File "/home/oded/.local/share/icons/ACYL_Icon_Theme_0.9.4/scalable/scripts/script_gui.py", line 7
        print "You do not have the gconf module installed, however it is optional."
                                                                                  ^
    SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'

Of course I have gconf installed.
    Did anyone have a similar experience and could hint me to a solution? Thanks ahead

• @saoded HI,

I don’t know what happened, I thought I answered you yesterday ¿?

OK, anyway, script_gui.py is a Python2 file. You should install it if you haven’t : sudo pacman -S python2

Also, make sure that the AnyColorYouLike script is calling that file using python2 (instead of python, because python defaults to python3)

Cheers!

• Thanks, I wasn’t aware of the script called by the main script. It really did the trick

Posts 3Views 852
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.